Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fukui's rank on "areas in Japan we don't care about"

Take a look-see at the following link to see where my Japanese home ranks.

Japan Probe's article

This article has been passed around Facebook by fellow Fukui foreign cellar dwellers, and I figured I'd pass this info along to you as well. We are up in arms!

Fukui is different, but I kinda like it here. The people are pretty friendly, it's got some interesting places, and it's a little better than the hustle and bustle cities IMO. It's a little more laid back... and we don't have swine flu yet!

We do have nuclear power plants here that supply half of Western Japan. Think of us as a Simpsonesque Springfield... Japanese-style.

Although I'm disappointed that we didn't get first place, I think I'll live with the ranking.

No comments:

Post a Comment